TN TRB Recruitment 2023: Application For 2,222 Teaching Posts Open; Check Last Date
Are you looking for government teaching positions? If yes, then there is good news for you. An interesting notification has been issued by the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB). A notification regarding the hiring of Graduate Teachers/Block Resource Teacher Educators (BRTE) in school education and other departments has been released by the board. The application form must be submitted by November 30, with the registration process opening on November 1. Candidates who match the qualifying requirements may apply online at trb.tn.gov.in. According to the official notification, a total of 2,222 graduate teaching posts will be filled up through this recruitment drive. Interested candidates are advised to apply online before November 30. The exam is scheduled to be held on January 7 next year.
TN TRB Notification release date – October 25
Starting date of online application – November 1
Last date to apply – November 30
Posts to be filled:
Directorate of School Education (including shortage of 171 STs) – 2171 posts
MBC/DNC Welfare Directorate (including shortage of 19 SCs and 4 STs) – 23 posts
Directorate of Adi-Dravidian Welfare – 16 posts
Welfare of Persons with Disabilities Directorate- 12 post
For the unreserved category, you need to be less than 53 years of age, as on July 1, 2023, for your application to be processed. The maximum age for the C/ST/OBC/MBC/DNC/DW candidates has been increased to 58 years. Candidates must possess a two-year elementary education diploma and a graduate degree in pertinent fields.
Steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website of the Teacher Recruitment Board, trb.tn.gov.in
- Click on TN TRB Graduate Teacher Apply Online link that will be displayed on the homepage
- You have to register by entering mobile number and email ID to receive login credentials
- Enter the registration number and password that you were sent to the phone number, as well as the email address you registered.
- Complete the application and upload all necessary documents in the format and size specified.
- Pay the application fee using net banking, card or UPI and submit.
- Download the application form for future reference.