Labh Panchami 2023: Date, Shubh Muhurat, Puja Vidhi and Significance
Labh Panchami also known as Saubhagya Labh Pancham is mainly celebrated in Gujarat. This is the last day of the Diwali festival, which is celebrated on the day of Panchami. Saubhagya means good fortune and labh means good profit. Therefore, this day is considered a day of luck and prosperity. In Gujarat, Diwali celebrations concludes on Labh Panchami, and this day is considered extremely auspicious.
It is believed that worshiping on the day of Labh Panchami brings profit, good fortune, and progress in life, business, and family. All the businessmen celebrate the festival after Diwali and start their work again on this day. Labh Panchami is the first working day of the New Year.
LABH PANCHAM MUHURAT
- Labh Pancham Date: 18 November, 2023
- Labh Pancham Shubh Muhurat: 08:20 AM to 9:43 AM
LABH PANCHAMI IMPORTANCE
According to the beliefs of the Hindu religion, any new business can be started on this day. After Diwali, traders reopen their shops and establishments on this day. It is believed that worshipping performed on the day of Labh Panchami brings profit and good fortune to people in life, business, and family. On this day, traders inaugurate new account books and pray to Goddess Lakshmi for growth in business.
LABH PANCHAM PUJA METHOD
- Those who are not able to perform Sharda puja on the day of Diwali, open their shops and business establishments and perform the puja.
- On this day, people worship Lakshmiji and Ganeshji and pray for happiness, prosperity, and wealth.
- On the day of Labh Panchami, relatives, and friends visit each other’s houses and share sweets. It is said that doing this brings greater sweetness to relationships.
- In some areas of India, on the day of Labh Panchami, people worship Vidya and pray for wisdom and knowledge.
- On the day of Labh Panchami, people distribute clothes, sweets, money, and other essential items among the needy people.
Wishing all of you a very Happy Labh Panchami!