Diwali Panchang: Lakshmi Puja Muhurat in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Other Cities on 12 November, 2023
Last Updated: November 12, 2023, 05:00 IST
DIWALI PANCHANG, NOVEMBER 12, 2023: The Chaturdashi Tithi and Amavasya Tithi of the Krishna Paksha will fall on Sunday, November 12, according to Drik Panchang. Both Krishna Chaturdashi and Krishna Amavasya are considered inauspicious times for initiating various activities and are therefore excluded from the list of favourable Muhurat timings.
Notably, there are 10 festivals scheduled for the day: Lakshmi Puja, Narak Chaturdashi, Kedar Gauri Vrat, Tamil Deepavali, Diwali, Chopda Puja, Sharda Puja, Kali Puja, Deepamalika, and Kamala Jayanti.
Diwali 2023: Shubh Muhurat
As per the Drik Panchang, the shubh muhurat for the festival of lights in Sunday are as follows:
- Amavasya Tithi Begins: 2:44 PM on November 12, 2023
- Amavasya Tithi Ends: 2:56 PM on November 13, 2023
- Diwali (Lakshmi Puja Muhurat): 06:12 PM to 08:12 PM (November 12)
- Govardhan Puja Muhurat: 6:45 AM to 9 AM (November 13)
- Bhai Dooj Muhurat: 1:30 PM to 3:45 PM (November 14)
CITY-WISE LAKSHMI PUJA MUHURAT
- New Delhi: 5:39 pm to 7:35 pm
- Mumbai: 6:12 pm to 8:12 pm
- Kolkata: 5:05 pm to 7:03 pm
- Chennai: 5:52 pm to 7:54 pm
- Bengaluru: 6:03 pm to 8:05 pm
- Jaipur: 5:48 pm to 7:44 pm
- Hyderabad: 5:52 pm to 7:53 pm
- Chandigarh: 5:37 pm to 7:32 pm
- Ahmedabad: 6:07 pm to 8:06 pm
- Gurugram: 5:40 pm to 7:36 pm
- Noida: 5:39 pm to 7:34 pm
SUNRISE, SUNSET, MOONRISE, AND MOONSET ON NOVEMBER 12
The sun is anticipated to rise around 6:44 AM, while it is scheduled to set at 5:46 PM. The moon is expected to rise around 6:31 AM on November 13 and it will set around 5:01 PM.
TITHI, NAKSHATRA, AND RASHI DETAILS FOR NOVEMBER 12
The Chaturdashi Tithi is set to persist until 2:44 PM, making way for another inauspicious Amavasya Tithi. The favourable Nakshatra Swati is expected to last until 2:51 AM on November 13, after which the auspicious Nakshatra Vishakha will commence. Moreover, both the moon and the sun are slated to align in Tula Rashi (Libra).
SHUBH MUHURAT FOR NOVEMBER 12
The favourable Brahma Muhurta is predicted to occur from 5:01 AM to 5:53 AM. Meanwhile, Pratah Sandhya Muhurta is scheduled to take place between 5:27 AM and 6:44 AM. The Sayahna Sandhya is anticipated to begin from 5:46 PM to 7:04 PM. The Amrit Kalam Muhurta is expected to occur between 5:40 PM to 7:20 PM. The Nishita Muhurta is slated to occur between 11:50 PM to 12:41 AM on November 13.
ASHUBH MUHURAT FOR NOVEMBER 12
The unfavourable Rahu Kalam is predicted to occur between 4:23 PM and 5:46 PM, while Yamaganda Muhurta is expected to start between 12:15 PM and 1:38 PM. The Varjyam Muhurta is scheduled to occur from 7:38 AM to 9:18 AM. The Aadal Yoga is anticipated to take place between 6:44 AM and 2:51 AM on November 13. The presence of Roga in Baana muhurta is expected to commence at 2:11 AM on November 13, extending throughout the entire night.