Andhra State Council Of Higher Education Releases AP ICET 2023 Counselling Schedule
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSHE) has released the second and final phase schedule of AP ICET 2023 Counselling. AP ICET or Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam. It is held for Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) admission in Andhra Pradesh institutes.
Candidates who want to apply for the second and final phase schedule can check the official website of AP ICET at icet-sche.aptonline.in. Vice-chairman and convener of AP ICET-2023, K Rama Mohana Rao, announced the important dates in a press note issued on Monday, November 13.
1. Registration for web counselling will be done from November 15 to 17.
2. Verification of certificates will be completed from November 16 to 18.
3. Exercising Web Options can be done from November 17 to 19.
4. Web Options can be changed on November 20.
5. The allotment of seats for the second and final phase of counselling will be displayed on November 22.
6. Students can report to the colleges after the second and final phase of counselling has been completed till November 23.
For The Open Competition category
Candidates who secured 50 per cent under (For Open Competition (under Unreserved Category) in degree or equivalent exam will qualify for admission.
For The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Caste
Candidates hailing from these categories should secure 45 per cent marks in degree or equivalent exam to qualify for admission.
Other details related to the program eligibility can be seen in the notification.
For the Open Competition and Backward Caste category
Candidates from these categories should pay Rs 1200 as their application fee.
For The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Category, and qualified physically handicapped category
The applicants from these caste categories should pay Rs 600 as the application fee.
The applicants can pay online by credit card/debit card/(or) net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee” option.
Once the payment is successful, the candidates should not forget to take a printout of the same as well.
The candidates can contact on the number 9154019093 for further queries.